Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good morning from Finland!



Hello everyone! I just recently started this new blog of mine. Do you like it's outfit? I use GIMP editing pictures. Sorry if my english is not so good. My native language is Finnish.

I'm 30 years old and have been married for 10 years. We have 2 kids, Luukas 7 and Mimosa 5. At the moment im at home and my husband goes to work. Luukas plays guitar, goes to kid's shess club and plays floor ball with his daddy and sister. Mimosa goes to ballet class and likes to draw.

I'm quite creative person. I like to sing, play the piano, compose piano music, design knittywear and jewelry. I used to be a hair dresser for many years and I still do those jobs for friends sometimes.

My husband is an IT-professionalist.
Here is some information about me and my family. I hope to get new readers to this blog and some friendly nice comments too.

When I wach outside the window I see snowy trees and whiteness everywhere. Or actually everything seems to be ligh blue becouse it is still morning and sun is not up yet. This winter have been very beautiful. I will post you some pictures of our winter. I love the silence of wintery lands. It is so lovely to walk in the fresh, even cold air and think about all good things are given to us little humans on this earth full of life and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment