Monday, February 8, 2010

Kids talk

My lovely little daughter Mimosa, 5 and I were walking home from Mimosa's daycare place one day. Mimosa was wondering about the times she will be an adult and will be getting married. First she wanted to know where to find a good husband. "Mom, will you go looking for some good husband for me, becouse mommy I don't know where to find one? And how will I know if one already has a wife? I promised to try my best but I told that she could do that searching with her big brother Luukas too. Luukas would be her personal body guard during that process. Then Mimosa was thinking about what kind of husband she would take: "I want him to be handsome becouse he have to fit in to my new fancy home and I don't want him to be stinky, becouse if he smells, the whole appartment will smells so bad!"

I think everyhing will be great with Mimosa, becouse she is the kind of girl who knows what she wants! =D

4 comments:

  1. Ihana Mimosa! Ikävä teitä.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarita, mulla myös ikävä!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lapset on niin ihania :) Mutta mistä ihmeestä löytyy mies joka ei koskaan haise!!
    T:Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaa, Paula! Totta! ...tai nainen joka ei koskaan haise =o

    ReplyDelete